|Employer||St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino|
|Start Date||May 3, 2021|
• Accounting diploma or 1-2 years experience in accounting environment
• Intermediate skills in Office – outlook, excel & word
• Experience using Microsoft NAV, Maestro, Silverware and Tee-On would be an advantage
• Excellent numerical skills with strong attention to detail
• Persistent in solving discrepancies and completing tasks
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with strong customer service attitude
• Collect and distribute letter mail to departments.
• Obtain approvals and process invoices in NAV accounting system.
• Administer bi-weekly cheque run.
• Respond to vendor enquiries and review statements to identify missing invoices.
• Administer corporate credit card statements and record expenses in NAV.
• Send statements and invoices to hotel credit accounts and collect funds.
• Deposit funds to bank and enter in NAV and hotel POS system.
• Respond to customer enquiries regarding account receivables.
• Administer petty cash & float funds
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Human Resources|
|Address||7777 Mission Road|