|Employer||Kicking Horse Coffee|
• Training or education in Human Resources or equivalent years of experience.
• Minimum 2 years experience in Human Resources, specifically in recruitment.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of BC Employment Standards.
• Experience in payroll will be an asset.
• Communicator: you are exceptionally clear and concise in your verbal and written communication. You have the ability to balance grammatical accuracy with creativity and personality in any written communication.
• Connector: you build trust and maintain incredibly strong working relationships.
Your daily mission: Eat, sleep, and breathe our culture, bringing it to the forefront of our employee programs.
• Oversee the company-wide recruitment initiatives for front line, professional and supervisory roles
• Manage our employee recognition and culture programs.
• Oversee all employee off-boarding details from tool returns to announcements to exit interviews.
• Provide support to staff and leaders on performance, engagement, and other people-related questions.
• Provide back up for payroll, onboarding, and other programs as required.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Jess Wall|
|Address||491 ARROW RD|