|Employer||St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino|
|Start Date||May 2021|
Come Work & Play at St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino. Enjoy these great benefits:
Extended Health Care - Free Golf - Discounted Food & Beverage - Competitive Wages - Friends & Family Room Rates and so much more !
• Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, switches and access points.
• Maintain asset database of all equipment.
• Track and monitor open tickets to ensure that issues are worked on in a timely manner.
• Audio Visual setup, teardown, and support.
• Provide technical support of end user hardware components, software applications and networks
The Technical Support Specialist works in a customer service-oriented environment and responsibilities include implementation, configuration, connectivity, patching, troubleshooting and deploying end user hardware, software, and peripherals. This position works closely with all the following technologies: Operating System and software deployment, patch management, Active Directory, audio visual equipment, surveillance hardware and software, Office365, mobile technology, Wi-Fi and VOIP network administration.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Human Resources|
|Address||7777 Mission Road|