Nufloors Fernie is looking for an energetic team player who enjoys working with customers and learning new skills. You would be responsible for greeting customers; help customers choose room colors, mix paint and other general store duties.
If you have a flair for color and design this is the job for you!
• Excellent earning potential
• Friendly work environment
• Training for the right person
• Group benefits
• A self-starter who offers a friendly greeting to customers
• Someone who knows the importance of keeping our customers satisfied by asking open ended questions about customer’s projects to determine their needs
• Matching products with the right features and benefits to meet customer’s expectations
• The right candidate is someone who can deliver on promises made and takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
• Maintaining the Showroom
• General office duties
• An eye for making rooms more beautiful
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Proficient math skills
• Excellent organizational, strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Computer skills a must
• Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented
If you have the required qualifications and would like to join our team please submit a covering letter and resume
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
In Person With Résumé; Resume via email
|Contact Name||Steven LeNeveu|
|Address||391 1st Avenue PO BOX 1287|