|Employer||school district no.5|
C2021-252 Stenographer Mount Baker Secondary School Permanent 7 hrs/day
The above position is open for bid from current CUPE employees only.:
POSITION: This position is permanent as indicated above
HOURS OF WORK: Ten months per year position.
When school is in session for students.
WAGE RATE: As per C.U.P.E Local 4165 Agreement
DUTIES: As per C.U.P.E. Local 4165 Agreement
QUALIFICATIONS: As per C.U.P.E Local 4165 Job Description
1. Grade 12 or equivalent
2. Valid British Columbia Driver's License
3. Minimum one year's Accounting Certificate or equivalent course and/or work experience.
4. Minimum of one year's Office Administration Certificate or equivalent course work from
an accredited institution.
5. Minimum keyboarding speed 55 WPM.
6. Minimum one year's experience in computer skills using word processing, spread sheets
7. Minimum of two years' previous clerical experience
Note: When applying for positions it is the responsibility of the applicant to provide details of their qualifications for the position.
All external applicants are invited to visit our website at www.sd5.bc.ca to create a profile and apply for postings. Applications should include a cover letter, resume, certificates and at least three(3) professional references, preferably from current supervisors.
Note: WHEN APPLYING FOR POSITIONS IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICANT TO PROVIDE DETAILS OF THEIR QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION.
The successful applicant will be subject to the terms of the Criminal Records Review Act. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Heather Hockley|