|Employer||The Fernie Hotel & Pub|
We are seeking an experienced line cook to join our Award Winning Team (winner of the “Kootenay Business 2016, 2017, 2018 Best Place to Eat & Drink Award”)
• Must possess 3-5 years of experience
• Able to work a variety of shifts
• Possess a strong desire to produce high quality product
• Ability to perform tasks expediently
• Be well organized and have strong multi-tasking skills
• Have sound knowledge of commercial kitchen functions
• A friendly work environment
• Above average wages, gratuities, discounts
• Year round employment in a stable business
Welcome to the historic Fernie Hotel & Pub. Nestled in the heart of downtown Fernie, this pub has been a fixture since it was rebuilt after the great fire of 1908. Of the 11 hotels rebuilt after the great fire it is the only one that has been run as a hotel for that entire time.
We are a classic neighbourhood sports pub serving lunch and dinner every day of the week. We fill up during all the big games and support local sport teams including fundraising for local clubs and sports teams of all ages.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Wendy Howse|
|Address||691, 1st Ave|