|Employer||North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society|
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Youth and Childcare, or counselling or lesser degree with combination of education and experience
• Experience or training working with complex family dynamics is required
• Experience providing individual, group, family and psycho-educational support services
• Experience imparting knowledge, improving skills and building awareness of resources
• Knowledge and skills in assessment and intervention for children, youth and their care-giver(s) who have experienced domestic violence
• Driver's license & access to vehicle for work purposes required
As the Family Support Worker(FSW) and PEACE (Prevention, Education, Advocacy, Counselling and Empowerment) Counsellor, you will provide comprehensive evidence-based services for children and youth between the ages of three(3) and eighteen(18), and their parents/ caregivers, residing in Kaslo and the surrounding area(including Riondel, Crawford Bay, and Gray Creek). You will work closely with members of the counselling team, referring agencies and community partners. Clinical supervision will be provided.
Full job description at www.nklcss.org.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé and cover letter addressing preferred qualifications Via Email
|Address||Box 546, 336 B AVE|