|Employer||Regional District of East Kootenay|
• One year Business Administration Certificate or related Accounting Certificate supplemented by recognized payroll courses;
• One year accounting experience (payroll experience an asset);
• One year administrative experience;
• Engage with fellow employees, the public and outside agencies in a courteous manner;
• Maintain composure and find solutions when dealing with difficult customers;
• Maintain sustained attention to detail in applying accounting principles and practices with a high degree of accuracy; and
• Organize work schedule to meet deadlines and priorities.
Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Finance Assistant is responsible for accounts receivable, utility billing and administrative support.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Becky Hoglund|
|Address||19 24th Street S|