|Employer||Regional District of East Kootenay|
• Progressive experience (one to three years) maintaining water and wastewater utilities, preferably in a local government setting
• Class I or II Water Treatment and Water Distribution Operator Certificates
• Class I or II Wastewater Collection and Wastewater Treatment Operator Certificates
• Possession of a Chlorine Handling Certificate
• Valid British Columbia Driver’s Licence
Key Skills & Abilities:
• Thorough knowledge of the operation and maintenance of water and wastewater systems and applicable government regulations.
• Excellent communication and organiza
The Regional District of East Kootenay is looking for an experienced Water/Wastewater Operator 1 or 2 located out of our Columbia Valley Office. Supervised by the Senior Operator, the Water/Wastewater Operator is primarily responsible for operating and maintaining 5 water and 2 wastewater systems. This is a temporary term that will end on or about January 4, 2022 to cover a maternity leave.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Becky Hoglund|
|Address||19 24th Street S|