|Salary||Based on experience|
|Start Date||Approximately July 5th|
Position is based on 30 hours/wk
• Work related experience in developing and executing marketing plans, budgets and campaigns including digital, content, traditional and social.
• Preference to candidates with strong tourism marketing experience at a management level.
• Preference to candidates with tourism, marketing or business post-secondary degree.
• Strong communication, computer and stakeholder relations skills
• Budget/financial management skills and experience
• Experience managing staff
• Ability to work on your own in a fast paced environment.
• Residence must be within Fernie area
• Developing and executing the annual marketing plan and budget for Tourism Fernie as approved and directed by the Executive Officer and the Board of Directors. Reporting to the Executive Officer this position fully manages one staff position and co-manages two other positions with the Executive Officer.
• Managing, enhancing and overseeing all Tourism Fernie consumer facing properties – brand, website, social media channels, collateral, content, presence on platforms etc.
• Reporting, metrics, research
• Seeking funding opportunities
• Potential for travel and evening/weekend work
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Jikke Gyorki|
|Address||102 Commerce Road|