Stillwater Consulting is looking for an exceptional individual to help run our business training program for aspiring entrepreneurs across BC.
• Strong communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized, excellent time management skills
• Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to unforeseen circumstances
• Experience with program coordination or virtual learning an asset
• Post-secondary qualifications or training in business administration or equivalent
• Extensive experience with Excel, Word and videoconferencing platforms
• Kootenay based
As our Business Program Assistant, you’ll be responsible for fielding student inquiries, supporting the program’s instructors and Business Advisors, and doing whatever it takes to ensure our online training is delivered smoothly from start to finish.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Assisting the Program Manager with all aspects of program planning & delivery
• Assisting with recruitment of training participants
• Post-program student follow-up
• Coordinating program instruction and delivery in an online setting
• Liaising with local employers and other stakeholders
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé & Cover Letter Via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF format)
|Contact Name||Leigh Tennant|