|Employer||Blue Canoe Orchards|
|Terms||Temporary 1 month|
|Start Date||July 19, 2021|
To meet program requirements workers must be:
- 30 years or younger when work starts
- unemployed, student or underemployed
- a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Employees may be eligible for relocation and accommodation expense reimbursements up to $5000.
We are looking for workers for our farm for this upcoming season.
- Work will primarily be picking cherries.
- Anyone interested will need to be able to work outside and be comfortable on a ladder.
- Starting July 19th, no longer than 4 weeks in duration.
- Start date, work hours and duration may be flexible based on each individual.
- Compensation will be around $3500. Again, somewhat flexible based on each individual.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Confirm interest via email by June 23rd
|Address||3403 Beam Rd|