|Employer||Regional District of East Kootenay|
As the successful candidate you are:
• Computer literate with experience in land management systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Able to engage with fellow employees, the public and outside agencies in a courteous manner.
• Known for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
• Knowledgeable of utility account database systems.
• Composed and solutions-oriented when dealing with difficult customers.
• Organized and able to work your schedule to meet deadlines and priorities.
• One year Office Administration Certificate.
• One year administration experience
The Engineering Secretary is responsible for maintenance of the utility systems databases and performs clerical and office functions of the Engineering Services Department. Essential elements of this position include strong organizational, analytical and mathematical skills; minute taking ability; thorough knowledge and experience with computer software; and rapid and accurate word processing.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Becky Hoglund|
|Address||19 24th Street S|