You're a great fit if you:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with a winning smile.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Work well both independently and in a team setting.
- Are comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
- Are eligible to work in Canada
- Have prior experience and a valid security license, which are considered an asset. If not, you’re in luck! We’ll help you acquire your security license and even pay for it.
Be a part of a rewarding team that ensures the safety of our healthcare workers and visitors. As a Healthcare Security Officer, you respond to alarms, emergency requests, and use your excellent verbal de-escalation skills to resolve incidents. You always maintain confidentiality and discretion when handling private information, and you never forget to smile while providing your incredible customer service. Along with your dedication to utilizing PPE, you regularly patrol the facility so that no potential conflict leaves your sight.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||People & Culture Department|