|Employer||Regional District of Central Kootenay|
- Diploma in Recreation Administration or acceptable equivalent combination of training and experience
- Three to five years related experience with significant experience in programming, supervision, and managing volunteers
- Experience preparing and maintaining a budget
- Training and experience in a computerized work environment with a high level of knowledge and experience in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Valid B.C. Drivers License and safe driving record
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C
The Recreation Services Coordinator works collaboratively with the Leadership Team and community groups to develop and promote strong recreation services and is responsible for ensuring that opportunities for community engagement and participation are being optimized. The Recreation Services Coordinator must possess a high level of creativity and innovation in order to enable and develop events and volunteer opportunities that are inclusive of all demographics and that facilitate ever increasing community participation at area facilities and parks.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Lindsay Gaschnitz|