- Transportation to and from work
- Physically fit to meet the demand of manual tasks and a positive attitude
- Cleaning experience with a keen eye for detail
- Good basic health and physical condition as the job requirements entail strenuous physical activity.
- Strong mental health as the job requires you to work around our tenants.
This position offers contract janitorial work of 8 hours a week during the winter/ wetter months and 6 hours per week in milder months of the year at a pay rate of $25.00 per hour.
We require an energetic individual who has the physical ability and agility to perform manual work in a variety of cleaning and related duties in and around our facility. Ideally, the successful candidate will have a strong background in the Janitorial/ Custodial work environment who is self-motivated, reliable and shows consistency in their work. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager of Trinity Lodge.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleaning (dusting, washing walls and doors (as required), sweeping, vacuuming, mopping restroom cleaning, window washing etc.), disinfecting high touch points, and replenishing designated building areas with disinfectant and cleaning supplies as needed.
- Reporting any damage and vandalism.
- Sustain healthy relationships with tenants.
- Maintain simple records, and log sheets.
- Responsible for security of equipment, property, and building.
- Other related duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Garbage removal and sanitation of bins.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org