|Employer||St. Eugene Resort and Casino|
|Salary||$15.20/hr + TIPS|
· Be 19 years of age and have Serving It Right certification.
· Work well under pressure and as part of a team.
· Willingness to learn in a team environment.
· Self-motivated with the ability to make effective decisions.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Previous food and beverage experience is preferred however we will gladly train the right candidates.
· Have a passion for food and beverage
· Be well groomed and punctual
· Be able to work in a standing position with the ability to bend and lift for long
Duties & Responsibilities
· This position is responsible for serving resort guests in a warm, attentive and knowledgeable manner.
· Maintain an up to date knowledge of all products available to the guest.
· Informing the guest of available options and assisting in selection when requested.
· Utilize Silverware point of sales for ordering food and beverages and obtaining reports.
· Accept guest payment, process credit/debit cards, room charges and make change if applicable.
· Clear, Clean and reset tables.
· Maintain a clean and safe work place
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||St. Eugene Resort and Casino|
|Address||7777 Mission Road|