|Employer||Powder Mountain Lodge|
Physically fit and able to work well under pressure
• Able to work well independently with little supervision
• Must have organizational skills
• Must be able to make decisions individually and show problem solving ability
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Constant walking throughout shift
• Flexible for our schedule
• Housekeeper is a very physically demanding position. Duties include repetitive bending, pulling, carrying, high lifting and heavy pushing (up to 50lbs).
If Applicant has any physical problem or has time concerning, please do not consider this position.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Strip the beds, bring dirty linens to the laundry, take garbage out
• Making beds, changing sheets and towels
• Cleaning bathroom and entire guest room including toilets, bathtubs, sinks, mirrors, floors, bathroom fixtures and others as assigned
• Vacuuming carpet, wiping floors, draperies and upholstered furniture
• Dusting of furniture and fixtures
• Stock guest room amenities
• Sweeping hallways and cleaning the windows & doors
• Laundry duties - wash, dry and fold dirty linens, organizing stuff
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email, Fax or Website, Walk-ins.
|Contact Name||Sam Swarnakr|
|Address||892 Hwy 3|