|Salary||$ /hr negotiable, based upon skill level|
|Terms||Seasonal P/T up to Seasonal F/T|
Seeking independent, reliable & energetic tradesperson for OUTDOOR CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE
• Successful applicant should have several years’ experience at construction, hard landscaping, and/or woodworking
• Skill level and years’ experience not specified
• Hours & hourly pay negotiable
• Weekdays and/or weekend work hours, ranging from around 20-35 hours/week
• Commencing immediately, continuing through the fall
• Should have own transportation.
Seeking independent, reliable & energetic tradesperson for OUTDOOR CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE, to work independently, doing light duty new construction as well as renovations, at Owner's rural log residence in the Fernie area. Scope of Work includes building staining & weatherproofing, brick walkway building & repairs, other hard landscaping (e.g. heavier elements in landscape design such as stones, rocks, patios, gates, and driveways), assistance in large garden construction and maintenance, and possibly occasional interior millwork finishing & custom woodwork.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email, or Phone for Details
|Contact Name||Les Frank|
|Address||2383 Hwy. 3 S.|