|Employer||EMERALD LAKE LODGE|
• Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
• Physically fit: demands of the position include standing, bending, sitting, lifting (up to 30 lbs)
• Willing to learn new ways of cleaning
• Flexibility and adaptability to emergency situations
• Embraces challenges, ambitious
• May be required to work outside in all seasons (Winter, spring, summer and Fall)
• Clean common areas in staff housing including bathrooms, kitchen, living room and hallways.
• Sweep and mop floors, pick up and change garbage.
• Clean rooms in accordance to standards set by the Housing Manager
• To assist in maintaining criteria set by housing department
• Perform daily cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and cleaning equipment
• Report maintenance concerns/issues with the proper documentation to the Housing Manager
• Sign in/out before and after your shift
• Perform other duties as assigned
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Cathy Kerr|
|Address||1 Emerald Lake Road, Field BC|