|Salary||$ 14/hr plus, negotiable based on experience|
|Terms||Permanent F/T and P/T available|
· Passion for the kitchen and for producing great product every day.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
· Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
· A positive and team-oriented attitude.
· You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
· Must be eligible to work in the Canada.
Do you enjoy the rush of being in the kitchen?
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Cook is responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications.
· Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
· Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
· Assist in cleaning and organizing.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email, call, or come and see us!
|Contact Name||Brian Lawless|
|Address||1602 7th Avenue|