|Employer||St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino|
Job Requirements - please visit Chemistry Consulting website for complete qualifications
• Degree in Business Administration
• 7-10 years in gaming with broad operational knowledge and minimum of four years in a senior leadership role
• The ability to effectively carry out the duties and responsibilities in managing the business unit, including flexibility in work hours to address unexpected/ongoing business needs.
Job duties - please visit Chemistry Consulting website for complete job duties.
• Management and direction of day to day operational activities of the casino, including strategic planning in concert with company initiatives.
• Optimization of gaming activities by ensuring appropriate mix of games through a collaborative process with BCLC.
• Analyze and initiate a variety of profitable gaming and non-gaming activities including: slots, table games, Keno, lottery, food and beverage services.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Address||7777 Mission Road|