|Employer||Fernie Alpine Springs|
|Terms||Seasonal From July 1st to September 1st|
No work experience is required, but looking for the following magical personal qualities:
* Resourceful with strong multi-tasking skills
* Able to stand for extended periods
* Customer service oriented and can work under pressure
* To be returning to school full-time in September 2019.
* FoodSafe Level 1 certificate is an asset
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds (25 kg)
A local kombucha brewing company, Fernie Alpine Springs, is seeking a full time student with passion for kombucha production and sales.
* Organize and prepare sales equipments and stands
* Participate in sales at outdoor markets and events in Fernie and Baynes Lake
* Wash/sanitize kegs, bottles and other brewing equipment
* Assist with brewing and kegging fresh kombucha
* Data entry into Quickbooks and small inventory inventory
* Demonstrate flexibility in task priorities
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Simon LeFran|