|Employer||Community Living BC|
|Salary||$29.73 to $39.15|
• Business-related Bachelor Degree preferably with a human service orientation or
• Or 10 years recent relevant community living experience
• Experience working in Community Living field and with social service resource
development and contract management or equivalent is preferred
Transportation arrangements must meet the operational requirements of CLBC.
Use of own vehicle on expenses.
You are responsible for representing CLBC as
the primary point of contact for service providers.
• Performing the lead role in negotiating contracts
• Reviewing & monitoring contracts for service quality according to CLBC requirements,
• Developing and approving new resources;
• Managing service requests & ensuring crisis response systems and resources are available.
• Negotiating costing details & developing support and service contracts
• Monitoring & evaluation of the services being provided for all agreements.
Work with Analysts to identify & resolve service gaps
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Jaimie Willows|
|Address||700-1200 West 73rd Avenue|