|Employer||Invermere Home Hardware Building Centre|
• We rely on you to provide outstanding, prompt, efficient and courteous customer service at all times
• A sales associate will maintain a clean, customer friendly environment
• Stock and merchandise product
• Efficiently and accurately operate our point of sale system
• Previous sales experience is an asset
• Other tasks as required
A sales associate is the face of Home Hardware therefore a very important member of the Home team. You are the first person a customer sees and the last person they see when they leave the store. It is of great importance to greet a customer with a genuine smile and a sparkle in our eye when they walk through the door as well as wishing the customer has a great day and thanking them for shopping at Home Hardware; this adds greatly to the customer’s whole shopping experience.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Susanne L'Heureux|
|Address||9980 Arrow Road, PO Box 40|