|Employer||Canyon Street Furniture|
|Terms||Permanent P/T 12-16 hours per week|
• Ability to make decisions that make good business sense
• Ability to engage customers in a friendly, professional manner
• Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required
• Maintain a high level of organizational skills & aesthetic appeal that is expected in the store
• Motivated to achieve sales goals
• Physically fit in order to receive freight and move furniture
The primary responsibility of this role is sales and merchandising. The successful applicant will be required to take an active role in maximizing sales and ensuring customer satisfaction. This position also requires the successful applicant to have Key Holder responsibilities (opening and closing the store).
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email or in Person
|Contact Name||Charlene Vance|
|Address||1223 Canyon Street|