|Employer||City of Cranbrook|
Education, Training: University Degree; College Diploma in a related field; CPHR and Change
Management Certification are highly desirable.
Experience: 2 – 3 years’ HR and/or Change Management experience desired.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Knowledge of relevant employment legislation as it pertains to the BC Labour Relations
Code, and Workers Compensation Act
• Knowledge of relevant provincial employment legislation such as the Employment
Standards Act (2000), Occupational Health and Safety, and Human Rights
• Proficient interpersonal skills
• Must provide clear Criminal Record Check
Provide leadership and support in all aspects of Human Resources, including recruitment, benefits administration, labour relations, training & career development & workforce planning.
As part of the Human Resources team, the ideal candidate is driven, self-motivated, and a holistic
thinker. The individual must be comfortable with:
• Collecting HR related data from multiple internal and external sources and using this data
to develop meaningful reports
• Getting up to speed quickly on all aspects of HR
• Ensuring confidentiality & privacy of HR and City matters
• Adapt to changing environment
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||City of Cranbrook|
|Address||40 - 10th Avenue South|