|Employer||LaTour Group Management Canada, Inc.|
• Several years housekeeping and supervisory experience required.
• Several years’ experience working in a hospitality or service organization; prior exposure to customer service required.
• Experience in a Condo-Hotel setting preferred.
• Experience with Property Management Systems preferred
• Individual must have a great deal of flexibility in schedule to accommodate business needs.
• High School Diploma required. Associates Degree or higher preferred.
Salary Range - $15.50-$16.50 Per Hour
NOC Code: 6312
Primary responsibility includes the efficient and effective operation of the Housekeeping Department to the highest standards and guest satisfaction.
• Coaches and counsels team members to ensure that all policies, procedures and standards are being maintained.
• Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department.
• Prepare work schedule for housekeeping staff.
• Maintains financial records and prepares budgets.
• Hire, train, and supervise the housekeeping staff.
• Coordinates the inspection of the assigned ro
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Terri Kirkpatrick|
|Address||2000 Panorama Drive|