|Employer||LaTour Group Management Canada, Inc.|
• Several years housekeeping and supervisory experience required.
• Several years’ experience working in a hospitality or service organization; prior exposure to customer service required.
• Experience in a Condo-Hotel setting preferred.
• Experience with Property Management Systems preferred
• Individual must have a great deal of flexibility in schedule to accommodate business needs.
• High School Diploma required. Associates Degree or higher preferred.
Salary Range - $15.50-$16.50 Per Hour
NOC Code: 6312
Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
Maintain financial records and prepare budget, payroll and employee schedule
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Terri Kirkpatrick|
|Address||2000 Panorama Drive|