|Terms||Seasonal F/T 35 hours per week|
This is a front-line visitor service position. You MUST enjoy working with people of all ages. Your friendliness, enthusiasm, and helpful, positive attitude will set you apart.
• Previous experience working with the public and/or in a retail setting;
• Good public speaking skills;
• A knowledge of local history or the ability to learn it quickly.
This position is funded through Canada Summer Jobs. You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or refugee; legally entitled to work in Canada; and between the ages of 15 and 30.
You are primarily responsible for delivering an excellent visitor experience:
• Providing a prompt and cheerful greeting, giving visitors an orientation to the grounds and facilities, demonstrating and explaining the Model Railway
• Answering questions about exhibits, artifacts, and local history and giving full or partial tours of the Museum
• Helping deliver summer events and programs
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé and cover letter Via Email
|Address||219 Devon Street|