• Physically fit and able to work well under pressure
• Able to work well independently with little supervision
• Must be have organizational skills
• Must be able to make decisions individually and show problem solving ability
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Constant walking throughout shift or flexible for our schedule
• Housekeeper is a very physically demanding position. Duties include repetitive bending, pulling, carrying, high lifting and heavy pushing (up to 50lbs).
If Applicant has any physical problem or has time concerning, please do not considers this position. We need really reliable& hard-working person to join our team.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY TODAY: Please email your resume to email@example.com or drop your resume at the front desk.
Job Types: Casual or Full-time(Experience Preferred)
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure the cleanliness of guest rooms, colleague service areas & corridors while adhering to hotel standards
• Making beds, changing sheets and towels
• Cleaning washroom facilities including toilets, bathtubs, sinks, mirrors, floors, bathroom fixtures and others as assigned
• Vacuuming carpet, wiping floors, draperies and upholstered furniture
• Dusting of furniture and fixtures
• Stock guest room amenities
• Sweeping hallways and cleaning the windows & doors
• Removal and sorting of linen, garbage and r
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Address||601B Pine Ave.|