|Employer||Regional District of Central Kootenay|
The Regional District of Central Kootenay (RDCK), Creston & District Community Complex is currently inviting applications for the position of Facility Operator. The successful candidate will work on a full-time basis working up to 40 hours per week.
This position performs skilled, operational, building maintenance, grounds keeping, and janitorial work at the newly enhanced Creston & District Community Complex.
This posting, along with a detailed job description, can be found on our website at www.rdck.ca under Administration, Jobs & Employment Opportunities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Valid BC Driver’s License and satisfactory Drivers Abstract
- B.C. Safety Authority Ice Facility Operator Certificate or higher qualification
- Pool Operator Level 1 Certificate or higher qualification
- Standard First Aid and CPR (may be completed in the first 3 months of employment)
- WHMIS Certificate (may be completed in the first week of employment)
- Satisfactory Criminal Record
The RDCK may consider candidates without all the required qualifications should they have a suitable combination of experience.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email