|Employer||Fernie Alpine Resort|
Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill full time and part time Summer Lift Operator positions at Fernie Alpine Resort. Reporting to the Lift Operations Supervisor, this summer seasonal position requires the ideal candidate to have strong customer service skills, a positive attitude, be physically capable and enjoy working in an outdoor mountain environment. Come join our staff team and Experience the Ultimate.
• To ensure public and personal safety at all times
• To offer a high degree of guest service
• To have a high degree of lift knowledge and be able to operate a designated lift with confidence
• To be responsible for the loading/unloading of mountain bikes and offer assistance to passengers
• To inspect and scan passengers tickets
• To maintain hiking and biking trails
• To perform other tasks and duties that are applicable
• To adhere to the rules and regulations outlined in the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies employee handbook, RCR Policy and Safety Management Program.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Sandy Mason|
|Address||5339 Ski Hill Rd|