|Employer||Creston Valley Cannabis Company|
|Terms||2 Permanent P/T Positions|
1. Customer/Client Focus.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Computer/Office Skills.
Required Education and Experience
1. Knowledge on Cannabis products
2. Previous retail or customer service experience.
1. Answer customer questions concerning merchandise.
2. Operate point of sale software and payment processor.
3. Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
4. Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
5. Stamp, mark or tag prices on merchandise.
6. Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer.
7. Accept payments and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
8. Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
9. Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
10. Keep the showroom clean and orderly.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Drew Ray|
|Address||137 15th Ave N|