|Employer||Tobacco Plains Indian Band Development Corporation|
|Start Date||September 9, 2019|
• Must be bondable, able to provide Criminal Record check if requested
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Working knowledge of finance and finance software systems – experience with the Sage 50 accounting software package an asset
• Computer proficiency with aptitude in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, email, etc.
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Ability to support the preparation of budgets
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license
• Payroll, including T4’s and managing benefit program
• Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
• General retail bookkeeping including daily cash sheets, Account Reconciliation, PST/GST filing, ATM maintenance, etc.
• Maintain financial records including entering all financial information and producing financial reports
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Penny Halwas|
|Address||PO Box 110|