|Employer||Panorama Mountain Resort|
|Start Date||June 13, 2019|
As a Lodging Attendant, you will be responsible for cleaning condo units, hotel rooms, resort common areas and maintaining commercial contracts. These daily services will be your responsibility, so guests get the best first impression of our resort and of their accommodations. You will acquire the ability to clean guest rooms and common areas in accordance with our quality standards and established timelines.
• To clean units and rooms in accordance with the standards put forward in training of quality and meet pre-determined timelines for departure cleans, deep cleans and midstays.
• To clean and maintain common areas on resort to the highest quality and to complete scheduled tasks based on area specific commercial contracts
• To confidently adapt from working in a team environment to working independently
• Assist with all other housekeeping services as needed and keep a good line of communication
• Deliver the best possible guest and employee experience each and every time for both owners and guests
• Participate in all Occupational Health and Safety standards set for the department
• Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be fit, as the job requires climbing lots of stairs, preforming manual labour and must be able to lift 20lbs. It is a physical and sometimes demanding position which requires an enthusiastic and hardworking individual
• Must possess safe work habits with awareness of safe work procedures
• Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals and can wear latex or non-latex gloves when using chemicals
• Must be flexible and adaptable under changing conditions, priorities, and unexpected situations
• Must be able to work flexible shifts, weekends and holidays. This position may require overtime and altered scheduling according to occupancy levels
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Julie McSweeney|
|Address||2030 Summit Drive|