|Start Date||As soon as possible|
The successful applicant will have the following skill sets/attributes:
* Have worked a minimum of 5 years as a meat cutter.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to easily develop positive relationships with others.
* Ability to bring out the best in and provide clear direction to others.
* Positive attitude.
Please forward you cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Meat Department Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring all objectives and goals are met. You will be a product and production expert while ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered and consistently maintained at every level throughout the department. This includes but is not limited to the delivery of high quality products served by knowledgeable, friendly, efficient staff.
The duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided at all times.
* Ensure all customer concerns are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
* Order, maintain inventory control, ensure product integrity, achieve budgeted gross profit margin and productivity requirements.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email