|Employer||Fernie Lodging Company Inc|
Accounting Assistant will perform a variety of clerical and office tasks associated with the accounting administration function.
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
• Minimum 2 years accounting or payroll experience
• Individual will be positive and energetic, highly organized, eager to learn and be a team player
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Knowledge in Excel, QuickBooks and computer data entry
• Experience in A/P, A/R, and budgets
• Experience with bank reconciliations and statement reconciliations of various entities
• Proficient in English, written and verbal
• Works to deadlines
• Attention to detail required
• Incumbent will be flexible, able to take direction well and multi task
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and QuickBooks
• Willing to learn automated systems
• Maintain and adhere Fernie Lodging Company policies and procedures
This is a part-time (3 day per week) position with the potential to grow. We offer a competitive hourly rate, benefits and a flexible work schedule.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Nikita Kramer|
|Address||4559 Timberline Cres|