• Interest working in waste, recycling and or sustainability industry
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Project Management skills required
• Previous sales and our consulting experience preferred
• Ability to manage and teach junior staff
• Must be self-driven and motivated
• Detail-oriented, keen organizer, working in a varied and dynamic role.
• Excellent people and decision-making skills, and the ability to manage a high number of tasks at any given time.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and problem resolution ability.
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher is essential.
• Prepared to adapt to a high-paced and rapidly growing environment.
• Experience working in Recycling
• Language Skill: English or Bilingual
• 2 years of relevant work experience
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, professional, self-directed and enthusiastic candidate to fill the E-recycling Manager role and replace the current manager. This position will be responsible for educating and building relationships with public and businesses to implement our program that targets waste reduction, promotes a recycling culture and provides education on the importance of sustainability. To learn and understand in full all aspects of the business. Candidate should have a strong desire to expand waste prevention and recycling programs.
• Represent the company and advertise on social media and otherwise.
• Continually work towards a more efficient work environment
• Build out industry and social network
• Prepare and hold presentations in front of various audiences
• Marketing and Sales of electronic goods and services
• Identify new potential partners and customers
• Work with business and other customers on recycling concepts
• Identify the needs of properly managing and running the E-Recycling center
• Evaluate and present new business opportunities to upper management
• Maintain and manage volunteers and staff as needed
• Report weekly verbally and written once monthly
• Sort, organize, and palatalize E-Waste
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
In Person, By Phone or By Email
|Address||116 NW Blvd.|