|Employer||Panorama Mountain Resort|
|Start Date||May13, 2019|
• Knowledge of Residential, Multi-Family and Commercial Building Plumbing, Electrical, and Heating Systems
• Experience within many construction trades relating to residential and commercial applications
• Excellent communication skills to work within an environment among our guests employees, and outside contractors
• Require basic hand tools
• Must be physically fit, and to lift 50lbs
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Must be Mechanically Inclined
• Able to work outdoors in all climate
We are looking for a “Jack of all trades” person who is familiar with the inner workings of various types of buildings and lodging units. Your role as building maintenance will be to monitor and service many of the systems found in our own and strata type properties. These requests may come from several different sources, and will require excellent time management skills.
• Weekly inspection of buildings with an eye for all maintenance related items such as damages and potential maintenance problems.
• Preventative maintenance to condos and lodging interior.
• Completing work requests pertaining to lodging units, resort outlets & staff accommodation.
• Proper documentation of all inspections and work performed in each building.
• Assist rooms maintenance & carpenter with lock repairs, carpentry projects, blind repairs, painting & patch work etc.
• Maintain & repair all residential appliances.
• Provide support to all maintenance staff, immediate response to guest requests, assist outside contractors.
• Assist with other requests within the lodging department as required.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Julie McSweeney|
|Address||2030 Summit Drive|