Temporary position - September 3rd to December 15th.
We need two responsible construction laborers to join our hotel renovation team.
• Physically fit
• Ability to lift heavy equipment
• Excellent stamina
• Prior experience beneficial but not required
• Operate a variety of hand and power tools
• Loading and unloading of furniture
• Clean and prepare construction site as needed and removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials
• Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management
• Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Kelly Place Staines|
|Address||742 HWY 3|