|Employer||Kootenay Wastewater Systems Ltd|
• Previous experience operating heavy equipment
• Must be from the Cranbrook/Kimberley Area
• Experience with perimeter drains, sewage systems or irrigation systems installation.
• Understanding of safety, shop work practices and use of hand and power tools.
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean drivers-abstract and a vehicle to get to work
• Familiar with grades and the ability to work with pipe lasers and pipe shooting.
• The ability to work safely around live utilities and do tie ins to existing lines.
• Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal skills
• Read & interpret blueprints
• Requisition materials and supplies in advance
• Effectively seek productive methods of completing tasks
• Ensure quality of work meets contractual specifications
• Work under pressure
• Provide layout from working drawings
• Problem solve through coordination with management and engineering professionals
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Clayton Boardman|