|Employer||Park Place Lodge|
- Have basic knowledge of common food allergies and dietary needs (celiac, gluten free, shellfish allergies, lactose, etc.)
- Follow temperature charts, “HACCP” records, and general knowledge of “WHIMIS”
- Perform general kitchen cleaning duties, keeping a clean and sanitary work environment
- Able to inspect supplies upon delivery, and follow general “FIFO” guidelines
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, meat slicer, emulsion blenders, etc.)
The Park Place Lodge is actively seeking a Breakfast Line Cook to join our team!
- Work with minimal supervision
- Available weekdays, weekends, holidays and cover other shifts as Kitchen management sees fit
- Work in high pressure situation while maintaining a cool level headed demeanor
- Follow & implement the instructions of Kitchen Management
- Tracking or supplies, mise-en-place & prep lists
- Knowledge of all Menus & ability to fill in on any station
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Kelly Staines|
|Address||742 HWY 3|