|Employer||Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy|
The Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy (CBAL) is looking for part-time family programing facilitator and childminder in Fernie to help run various parent/child programs.
CBAL runs fun weekly programs during which caregivers and children/babies will be engaged in rhymes, songs, stories, and facilitated discussions.
We are looking for someone with experience managing small groups of parents with their children, ages 0-5 years. The successful candidate must be reliable and able to work well with adults and children.
Hours will vary starting with approx. 3 or 4hrs/week, with the possibility of more opportunities in the future.
• Must be able to legally work in Canada
• Must complete a Criminal Record Check
• Strong communication skills with adults and children
• Understanding of literacy
• Able to share information in a respectful manner
• Confident singing with children
• Flexible and motivated
• Open minded
Physically able to set up and clean up necessary supplies and equipment.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
In Person With Résumé or Email