|Employer||Fernie Alpine Resort|
|Start Date||November 2019|
• High School graduate or equivalent, Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred
• 1 year in a supervisory role
• Proven experience in retail, inventory control, cash handling, critical thinking, leadership.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher)
• Must be physically capable and able to lift moderately heavy items, stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items and use stepladder
• Must be available to work days, early evenings, weekends and holidays
• Continually strive to exceed our Guest’s experience and to create memories for
guests and staff as the best mountain experience.
• Assist in Supervision, training, coaching and management of Staff
• Be Knowledgeable in all SAB policy and procedures
• Responsibility for the Back of House Lightspeed POS system and data entry of all inventory and prepare product to be put on floor/ receiving documents/ invoice tracking
• Complete transfers to other resorts and internal department
• Deal with Vendors for warranties and credits
• Reconciliation for accurately completing all cash outs and record
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Website or Walk-ins.
|Contact Name||Sandy Mason|
|Address||5339 Ski Hill Rd|