|Employer||Park Place Lodge|
Park Place Lodge is currently seeking an experienced and energetic individual to join our Management Team. Our Management Team is comprised of enthusiastic and friendly individuals who work together to provide the highest levels of service in all departments, maintaining a fun and productive work environment for all staff, and overseeing general operations. This will involve developing a high-performance team that is customer focused.
We are seeking a candidate with a flexible schedule, with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. Must have a minimum 2 years experience in food and beverage, and minimum 1 year management experience in a bar/pub setting. A strong background in bar-tending would be an asset. Must be familiar with bar inventory and ordering procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Serving it Right Certification
• A thorough knowledge of food service standards
• Knowledge of liquor laws in BC and liquor service procedures
• Hire, train, and supervise staff, ensuring guests needs are always attended to
• Ensure hotel policy and procedures are being followed, including Liquor, Lottery and Labour Laws
• Ensure daily duties are being performed and checklists are being used
• Be prepared in case of an emergency – taking a leadership role during any emergency that may arise
• Keep employee manuals up to date
• Plan, coordinate and develop events for the local community
• Coordinate the transfer of clear and concise information on events to all hotel departments
• Expedite on server line when required checking plates / timing bills
• Menu planning and design
• Be a working manager & lead by example
• Always have appropriate stock on hand and do weekly and monthly inventories
• Budgeting and assessment of daily and monthly sales / expenses
• Be aware of and report any items for maintenance
• Attend monthly managers meetings
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Kelly Staines|
|Address||742 HWY 3|