|Employer||Holy Family Parish|
|Terms||Permanent P/T approximately 20 hours per week Tuesday to Friday|
|Start Date||Oct 25|
Holy Family Catholic Parish in Fernie is seeking a self starting individual for the position of Office Administrator.
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Ability to organize workload and set priorities
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks accounting
- Knowledge of basic mainstream computer software programs
- Knowledge of office routines and practices
- Ability to use different social media platform
This individual will be a key member of the parish team and often represents the face of the Holy Family Catholic community to parishioners and visitors. The Office Administrator will be the initial contact for visitors at the office as well as electronic and telephone enquiries.
- Financial reporting and payroll
- Filing and general administrative duties
- Collecting and depositing monthly lease payments and user fees
- Dealing with the public in person, electronically and by phone
- Overseeing and managing volunteer schedules
- Managing bookings and leases for the Fernie Family Centre
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé and Cover Letter Via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: Office Administrator