|Employer||Great Canadian Liquor Warehouse|
|Start Date||When available|
• High school diploma.
• Serving It Right is required.
• Experience working within a retail environment a plus.
• Must be able to work well with little supervision in a retail environment.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Lifting is required. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds when required.
• Reliable transportation is required.
This role is ideally suited to someone who is a mature team player and enjoys working with people. The position is part time evening shifts including weekends and holidays
• Merchandise and maintain product on shelf, including stocking and facing.
• Maintain product presentation to ensure brand integrity.
• Assist with product resets and displays as scheduled.
• Provide product knowledge and assist store customers.
***Please apply in person Monday to Friday between 9 am and 4 pm***
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
In Person With Résumé
|Address||2100 E/F Willowbrook Drive|