|Employer||MS Society of Canada|
• Strong leadership abilities and experience. Must be comfortable making decisions with limited supervision.
• ideally 1-3 years of previous experience in fundraising and/or event coordination.
• Strong organization, problem solving and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Knowledge of MS and the ability to positively represent the MS Society.
• Positive attitude and friendly demeanour
• Experience of managing people (valued but not essential)
• Basic computer proficiency
• Self-motivated and reliable; able to fulfill duties on time
• Passion for supporting the MS Community
• Leading the MS Walk Committee
• Providing support and leadership to committee members
• Filling gaps as needed
• Delegating duties and ensuring assigned projects are completed successfully.
• Lead committee meetings.
• Acting as the point person for community walk
• Networking and recruiting committee members as needed
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Lexie Redl|