|Employer||MS Society of Canada|
• Positive attitude and friendly demeanour
• Experience managing people is valued but not essential
• Strong leadership, communication, organizational and customer service skills
• Basic computer proficiency including email, internet searches, Word, Excel
• Self-motivated and reliable; able to fulfill duties on time
• Passion for funding MS research and supporting the MS Community
• Recruiting Event Day volunteers, ensuring there are enough volunteers to fulfill all event volunteer requirements
• Scheduling volunteers into various volunteer positions.
• Clearly communicating their roles, responsibilities, start/end times before event weekend
• Ensuring that all volunteers are checked in on day of event and directed to their Area Coordinator for instruction and support
• Monitor volunteer’s activities and positions during Walk weekend and reposition volunteers as needed to provide best coverage
• Ensuring volunteers are acknowledged on the day and post-event
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Lexie Redl|